Toby Keller is a photographer and designer based in Santa Barbara, California. Most of his photography involves long exposure pictures of coastal lines by night or light painting, but I came across one of his sets on Behance, which makes him a perfect fit for this blog. “White” is a beautifully executed photo series mainly consisting of pictures of an underground parking lot. Have a look for yourself and make sure to check out his Behance portfolio for all pictures. There you can also find the equally inspiring series “Black”.
- Mac table by Maria Luisa Albino
- Featured artist: photographer Josef Schulz
- White – a minimalist photo series by Toby Keller
- The Stryde furniture collection by Michael Wolk
- Infinity bath by Aleksander Mukomelov
stay up-to-dateJoin 125 RSS subscribers
follow us on twitter!